Translate

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Uncannily, Depressingly boring life of Me.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
 We will be starting a new series this summer! The name!?

 The Uncannily, Depressingly boring life of Me.  

Basically I went through my closet and found a bunch of old diaries from 2-6 grade. After a careful skimming, I realized they might be a potential gold mine! These won't just be from me though. Because everyone's had a hiccup know and then right? Or maybe that's just me...ANYWAY! All stories will be labeled anonymous, your name will never be leaked. Just leave a comment below, and I'll send you all you need to know about entering your own horrid memories.

Caught your attention didn't I!? Here's a sampler of what's coming this summer:


September 4, 2013

Today was the kick-off for Stars! (kinda like girls scouts but with the bible and no cookies) There were fireworks and food! There was so much smoke from the fireworks that Maddie( my friend from stars) and I had to run inside! 
Tomorrow is the first day of school. I am excited! Rasha(my dog) has a cold and is sneezing, hope he gets better. He’s pretty old...


This is going to be painful...

No comments:

Post a Comment