Translate

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The move to TOKYO!

So, there is a new genre of story today for you! Written by, Jackie the Wolf! Please give her a round of applause *waits* thank you.

The move to TOKYO!
By Jackie the wolf
____________________________________________________________________


Pandaprincess8910  posted at 11:00 on 10/8/15

                Ugh! I am SO UPSET right now! I can’t believe my dad is making us move to New York!  All of a sudden the world revolves around HIM?!?! ): I am going to miss you guys so much!! I love New York, but I will never see you again! I don’t want to move! IT IS LIKE THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ME AND MY SOCIAL LIFE! UGH! I didn’t even say bye to my besties! Why does everything right have to go wrong? It is not fair! ):

All comments: (10)

Pikachu-cutie13543 posted at 11:05 on 10/8/15
                 OMG! You are moving?! I am so sad! ):
              Please Skype me and try to visit me
              Read more…

 JumpyMiku2367posted at 11:07 on 10/8/15
     I am going to miss you so much, Jessica. You were so fun to be around!
I slam my laptop shut in anger when my dad walked in. He sat next to me. “I understand how you feel.” I sighed. “Yeah, right.” Dad touched my shoulder. “We have choices, and I think you might like it.” He smiled. A smile? Could he really be smiling at this time? “Our second choice is...TOKYO!” I couldn’t believe it. I was about to scream, but instead I let out a sigh. “You are joking, right?” He shook his head. “No, dear, we are telling the truth.” “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WE ARE MOVING TO TOKYO! TOKYO! TOKYO! TOKYO! WEEEEEEEEEE!” I screamed and ran around the house, until my sister, Marie, said, “No. we are moving to New york, not Japan. Nyc is better, and it will always be.” She rolled her eyes and tossed on her I LOVE NY shirt. Then she squealed and jumped on her bed. “NYC! NYC! NYC! YEAH! NYC!”
Oh no! EVERYTHING in my family has to be an argument! Why can’t we just have a good time in Japan?! I mean, I have a list. Robots, Cosplay, Anime, Kawaii fashion, Sushi, cats, amusement parks, WHAT CAN BEAT THAT?! Ahem, NOTHING! We sat at our dining room table. Family meeting. Of course. Should have seen it coming. “Ok, who wants to move to New york?” Marie stood up on her chair and jumped up and down. “OOOH! ME! ME!” Dad calmed her down. “Ok, Marie, what do you like about New york?”  

“First of all, the climate is humid and breezy. So those long coats mom bought will actually be useful.” Mom rolled her eyes. I rolled my eyes, too. “What good does that do?!” Marie glared at me. “The population is 19.75 million. So we can meet A LOT of friends!” Then, Mom chimed in. “It will be a little crowded.” “THANK YOU!!” I said. Marie then said, “It is 6 hours away from Pennsylvania.” Yikes. Japan is much more far away than Pennsylvania. Darn. Marie won that one. She smiled her “I got it right” smile. Then she said, “BILLIONS of movies were set here, Celebrities live here, famous landmarks are here, thousands of stores…” My parents were very impressed. Well, I was going to prove them wrong.
“Tokyo, has hot summers and cold winters,” I said, “Just like here in PA.” My parents nodded. I won that one. Marie’s face was as red as a tomato. “The population is 13.35 million. Less than New york, but still pretty crowded, but not as crowded as NYC.” I won that one, too. I was on a roll. Then mom said, “How long does it take to drive there?” I blushed. “Well...um…13...hours…” My parents disagreed. “Um...I don’t think our car will make it unless we fly on an airplane, but that will cost a lot of money.” Marie smirked. Ok, I knew I had to persuade them with the fun things Tokyo had. “Robots, Sushi, Nintendo, Kawaii fashion, Comics…”  Then my Dad said, “Robots?” I smiled and said, “Yes, Japan is known for it’s robots!” My Dad was very interested, because he was an engineer, and robots were his life.

Then Mom said, “Comics?” She was interested because she was an illustrator for action novels. “Yes, they are called Manga. I read them all the time.” I gave her a copy of Shugo Chara! and flipped through it.“Wow! I love the detail of their eyes! I would love to go!” I smiled.
Marie groaned. Dad smiled. “So, we have decided?” Mom nodded. “Tokyo it is!” I knew I was going to miss my friends so much. But Tokyo is my dream, and I love New York, but we always visit there. Besides, it will be a new experience for us all.






Pandaprincess8910  posted at 12:00 on 10/8/15

          Moving to Tokyo!!! :D

      

           All Comments: (10)
TotoroSwagg139 Posted at 2:00
                   LUCKY!!!


THE END! thank you guys for reading! *Hugs* Please follow this blog, or follow me on Snapchat: @Kowidenii
Musical.ly: @Kowidenii

Thanks a bunch! ~Toodles ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment