Translate

Monday, March 7, 2016

LADY MIDNIGHT IS COMING!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!! (me screaming in excitement)

I legit cannot wait to get my hands on this book! I am oozing with anticipation! If you don't know what I'm talking about, then Demon Pox to you. :P

This amazeballs book, is by Cassandra Clare AKA 'The Queen of Fantasy'! So basically, this book continues the path of Shadowhunters that this Queen has blazed for us. Hopefully, we will get to see Jace,Wayland,Lightworm,Morgenstern, Herondale, and Clary Fray's future together!!! But of course, the main focus of the book will be on some new characters, Emma and Julian!! OMG I cannot breath, i'm so excited! And the worst part is, I haven't even pre-ordered the book yet!!! URRGG!!!

Therapist: The bull growls...
Me: Hey!
Therapist: It is now marking its territory with a menacing glare...
Therapist:No, wait, an incredulous look...
Therapist:Deadpanning
Me: Get out.




Physiatrist: (while walking away) IF you want to find out more about this awesomesauce book click the link!http://www.cassandraclare.com/
 ANd here's a queen pic of the book cover, that will be coming out tomorrow, LADY MIDNIGHT!!!





Me: ARE YOU STILL HERE!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment